Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catch me on Audrey's Show

Last August I had the privilege of being a guest on the Audrey Chapman show; see my blog post about it.  Today I had the honor of being invited back for a second appearance.  We recorded it today, and it'll air on Saturday, April 24 at 8 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, on WHUR-FM at 96.3 -- heard up and down the East Coast from Florida to New Jersey -- and via the Internet at http://www.whur.com.
Audrey has a great touch.  I've not had the pleasure to meet her in person, but if I were looking for a counselor to tell my troubles to, Audrey would be high on my list.  She's empathetic, she's widely read and well informed, and she has a knack for getting to the core of an issue in a heartbeat.  Try and catch the program; it'll run about 45 minutes, and it's focused on my new book, Empowering Your Sober Self

No comments: